Buy Hawaii, Give Aloha
DBEDT is creating the Buy Hawaii, Give Aloha portal. At no cost to Hawaii companies, we will list your product on the Buy Hawaii, Give Aloha site.
- The Buy Hawaii, Give Aloha portal site is open to all manufacturers and marketplaces of Made in Hawaii products with online shopping, as well as restaurant listings and farm delivery services.
- However, only products that meet the requirements to be labeled Made in Hawaii set forth in §486-119, Hawaii Revised Statutes (HRS), may be posted on the BHGA portal site.
- Companies listing on the Buy Hawaii, Give Aloha portal site should have at least 75% of their total product offering being made in Hawaii, as defined by §486-119, HRS.
- Made in Hawaii labeling requirements are contained in §486-119, HRS. Misrepresenting a product as being from Hawaii that does not meet the requirements of §486-119, HRS, is punishable by law.
HOW TO REGISTER
- Submit one photo and a one sentence description of the featured product(s), a representative photo of your website, and attestation that the product meets the requirements in §486-119, HRS, using the online Participant Registration form.
- Companies may sell more products, but should have at least 75% of their total product offering being made in Hawaii, as per §486-119, HRS.
- Once you submit your registration form, your listing will be reviewed and if approved, uploaded to the portal site. We will notify you via email when your listing goes live.
- If you have any questions, please contact DBEDT by email at email@example.com.
Be sure to click here to register your business today!