2021 COVID-19 Hawaii Business Resource Page
Updated: January 12, 2021
DBEDT continues to gather information and resources for Hawaii’s small businesses affected by COVID-19. We will keep updating this page, so please be sure to refer back here often. If you become aware of additional resources, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will share them here.
The following is from the SBA website and other sources.
- COVID-19 related information and resources from multiple federal agencies
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- U.S. Senator Brian Schatz
- U.S. Senator Mazie Hirono
- Congressman Ed Case
- Congressman Kai Kahele
- Help With Understanding and Applying for Financial Assistance