Tokyo International Gift Show
Apply now for the 2018 Tokyo International Gift Show!
The Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT), in cooperation with the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) State Trade Expansion Program (STEP), is pleased to invite Hawaii product manufacturers to exhibit at the 2018 Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS) from September 4-7, 2018, Tokyo Big Sight, Tokyo, Japan.
Tokyo Big Sight
3-11-1 Ariake, Koto-ku
Tokyo, Japan 135-0063
- Meet diverse buyers, importers, distributors. Over 400,000 are expected to attend.
- Test or launch new products and services
- Network and build relationships with decision makers
- Up-sell existing clients
- Contact new prospects and general leads
- Reach the competition and develop ways to distinguish your products and services
- Promote your brand and maximize market exposure
- Develop your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing program
- Booth fees will include back panel, walls for display or shelving, standardized company overhead sign, carpeting, 2 chairs and 2 display counters for a Full Booth and 1 chair and 1 display counter for a Half Booth
- Booth Display Counter Dimensions: w 39.97 inches x h 35.4 inches x d 27.5 inches (with hollow back for storage)
Additional charges will be assessed for the following:
- Additional display table(s)
- Additional chairs
- Garment rack
- Glass Showcase
Do the following by March 23, 2018:
- If you haven’t already, complete the 2018 HiSTEP Application
- Complete the 2018 TIGS Application
- Mail in a check to pay for the booth
- Make check payable to: State of Hawaii/DBEDT
- Mailing address:
Mr. Dennis T. Ling
DBEDT/Business Development and Support Division
P.O. Box 2359
Honolulu, HI 96804
- Deadline to withdraw from participation: May 31, 2018. No refunds will be approved after this date.
- Fixture and other special requests will be coordinated between June and August 2018.
Contact Marlene Hiraoka at (808)587-2758; email: email@example.com
HiSTEP Program Information
Go to the HiSTEP page to learn more about the HiSTEP program.