Tokyo International Gift Show
Apply now for the 2019 Hawaii Pavilion at the 88th Tokyo International Gift Show!
The Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT), in cooperation with the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) State Trade Expansion Program (STEP), is pleased to invite Hawaii product manufacturers to exhibit at the 2019 Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS) from September 3-6, 2019, in the Hawaii Pavilion, Tokyo, Japan.
- Meet diverse buyers, importers, distributors. Over 225,000 buyers are expected to attend.
- Test or launch new products and services
- Network and build relationships with decision makers
- Up-sell existing clients
- Contact new prospects and general leads
- Reach the competition and develop ways to distinguish your products and services
- Promote your brand and maximize market exposure
- Develop your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing program
Click through photos from the 2018 TIGS Flickr Album:
Hawaii Pavilion Booth Plan
- Cost for a Full Booth (3m x 2m) is $1,100.00. Booth fees will include back panel, walls for display or shelving, standardized company overhead sign, carpeting, 2 chairs and 2 display counters.
- No half booths will be available at the 2019 Hawaii Pavilion.
- 2 overhead spotlights
Additional charges will be assessed for the following:
- Additional display table(s)
- Additional chairs
- Garment rack
Do the following by May 3, 2019:
- If you haven’t already, complete the 2019 HiSTEP Application
- Complete the 2019 TIGS Application
- Mail in a check for $1,100.00 for the booth fee
- Make check payable to: State of Hawaii/DBEDT
- Mailing address:
Mr. Dennis T. Ling
DBEDT/Business Development and Support Division
P.O. Box 2359
Honolulu, HI 96804
Deadline to Apply for 2019 TIGS – Friday, May 3, 2019
- Deadline to withdraw from participation: May 31, 2019. No refunds will be approved after this date.
- Fixture and other special requests will be coordinated between June and August 2019.
Contact Marlene Hiraoka at (808)587-2758; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HiSTEP Program Information
Go to the HiSTEP page to learn more about the HiSTEP program.
Funded in part through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration