Amazon Seller Kickoff Session – Go Global with Amazon & the U.S. Commercial ServicePosted on Jun 7, 2021 in E-Commerce, HiSTEP, News
Are you an existing Amazon.com seller? Or brand new to Amazon? U.S. Exporters — This session is for you!
Amazon.com (USA) is just one of many different Amazon global marketplaces that can help you reach customers around the world. Join us for this first in a series of educational sessions. In this initial webinar, you will learn how easy it is to “Go Global” using the Amazon Global Seller Platform. We’ll explore three such marketplaces in Singapore, the UAE and Saudi Arabia. This webinar will help you think in a more global direction and consider how e-commerce marketplaces fit into your broader international sales strategy.
Date: Tuesday, June 15, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM Pacific Time / 7:00 AM – 8:30 AM Hawaii Time
One Hour Webinar + 30 minutes Q&A virtual session, free of charge
During this 90 minute session we will cover:
- An overview of Amazon’s global marketplace footprint
- Signing up for an Amazon seller account. For both new and existing sellers, learn how easy it is to convert to the Global Seller Platform
- Learn about unique market opportunities in Singapore and the Gulf Region—overview of the Amazon.sg, Amazon.ae, and Amazon.sa platforms
- Fees, logistics, payments, fulfillment options, and promotions. In-depth Q&A with Amazon’s Global Seller onboarding experts
- The role the U.S. Commercial Service plays in providing comprehensive export counseling to support your global business strategy. We’ll connect you to your local Export Assistance Center to explore free resources and government funding to support your e-Commerce and export-related activities.