Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS)
2021 HAWAII PAVILION AT THE 92ND TOKYO INTERNATIONAL GIFT SHOW
The Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT), in cooperation with the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) State Trade Expansion Program (STEP), is pleased to invite Hawaii product manufacturers to exhibit at the 2021 Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS) from October 13-15, 2021, in the Hawaii Pavilion, Tokyo, Japan.
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic uncertainties, it is not known if travel to Japan will be permitted by October 2021. As a result, only companies with representation in Japan through an agent, importer or distributor are encouraged to participate at this time.
- Meet diverse buyers, importers, distributors. Over 200,000 buyers are expected to attend.
- Test or launch new products and services
- Network and build relationships with decision makers
- Up-sell existing clients
- Contact new prospects and general leads
- Reach the competition and develop ways to distinguish your products and services
- Promote your brand and maximize market exposure
- Develop your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing program
Hawaii Pavilion Booth Plan
- Cost for a Full Booth (approx. 3m x 2m) is $200.00. Booth fees will include back panel and walls, standardized company overhead sign, carpeting, and 2 overhead spotlights. Costs for all other fixtures, display counters, etc. will be the exhibitor’s responsibility.
Do the following by July 1, 2021:
- Complete 2021 HiSTEP Registration. This must be completed annually.
- Complete the 2021 TIGS Application
- Mail in a check for $200.00 (Full Booth) for the booth fee
- Make check payable to: State of Hawaii/DBEDT
- Mailing address:
Mr. Dennis T. Ling
DBEDT/Business Development and Support Division
P.O. Box 2359
Honolulu, HI 96804
Deadline to Apply for 2021 TIGS – Thursday, July 1, 2021
- Deadline to withdraw your participation: July 31, 2021. No refunds will be approved after this date.
Contact Marlene Hiraoka at (808)587-2758; email: email@example.com
HiSTEP Program Information
Go to the HiSTEP page to learn more about the HiSTEP program.
Funded in part through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration