Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS)
2022 HAWAII PAVILION AT THE 94TH TOKYO INTERNATIONAL GIFT SHOW
The Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT), in cooperation with the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) State Trade Expansion Program (STEP), is pleased to invite Hawaii product manufacturers to exhibit at the 2022 Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS) from September 7-9, 2022, in the Hawaii Pavilion, Tokyo, Japan.
DBEDT is excited about bringing Hawai‘i companies back together again to showcase products from Hawai‘i. TIGS is the largest international trade show in Japan with about 3,000 exhibitors, including more than 2,000 Japanese, across more than 45 categories. Show organizers anticipate more than 200,000 buyers, wholesalers, and distributors to attend the three-day trade show.
2022 TIGS Official Website: Tokyo Gift Show | Japan’s Largest Lifestyle & Gift Trade Show
Tokyo Big Sight Venue, Tokyo, Japan
- Meet diverse buyers, importers, distributors. Over 200,000 buyers are expected to attend
- Test or launch new products and services
- Network and build relationships with decision makers
- Up-sell existing clients
- Contact new prospects and general leads
- Reach the competition and develop ways to distinguish your products and services
- Promote your brand and maximize market exposure
- Develop your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing program
- Almost 60 Hawaii companies participated in 2019
Hawaii Pavilion Booth Plan
- Cost for a Full Booth (approx. 3m x 3m) is $1,000.00.
- Cost for a Shared Half-Booth is $600.00.
- For Shared Half-Booths, only two (2) companies will be allowed per booth.
- Booth fees will include back panel and walls, standardized company overhead sign, carpeting, and 2 overhead spotlights. Costs for all other fixtures, display counters, etc. will be the exhibitor’s responsibility.
Do the following by June 15, 2022:
- Complete the 2022 TIGS Interest Form. (Deadline by May 20, 2022, Friday)
- Complete 2022 HiSTEP Registration. This must be completed annually if you have not yet registered the 2022 HiSTEP program.
- Complete the 2022 TIGS Application. (Deadline by June 15, 2022, Wednesday)
- Mail in a check for $1,000.00 (Full Booth), or $600.00 (Half Booth) for the booth fee.
- Payment due no later than July 15, 2022 (Friday)
- Make check payable to: State of Hawaii/DBEDT
- Mailing address:
- Mr. Dennis T. Ling
DBEDT/Business Development and Support Division
P.O. Box 2359
Honolulu, HI 96804
- Mr. Dennis T. Ling
Deadline to Apply for 2022 TIGS – Wednesday, June 15, 2022
Payment Due No Later Than – Friday, July 15, 2022
Exhibitors Information Page:
Contact Timothy Tiu at (808)587-2759; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HiSTEP Program Information
Go to the HiSTEP page to learn more about the HiSTEP program.
Funded in part through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration