Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS)
APPLY NOW FOR THE 2020 HAWAII PAVILION AT THE 90TH TOKYO INTERNATIONAL GIFT SHOW!
The Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT), in cooperation with the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) State Trade Expansion Program (STEP), is pleased to invite Hawaii product manufacturers to exhibit at the 2020 Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS) from October 7-9, 2020, in the Hawaii Pavilion, Tokyo, Japan.
- Meet diverse buyers, importers, distributors. Over 225,000 buyers are expected to attend.
- Test or launch new products and services
- Network and build relationships with decision makers
- Up-sell existing clients
- Contact new prospects and general leads
- Reach the competition and develop ways to distinguish your products and services
- Promote your brand and maximize market exposure
- Develop your database to strengthen your overall sales and marketing program
Hawaii Pavilion Booth Plan
- Cost for a Full Booth (3m x 2m) is $200.00, Half Booth is $100.00. Booth fees will include back panel, walls for display or shelving, standardized company overhead sign, carpeting, 2 chairs and 2 display counters, some fixtures.
- 2 overhead spotlights
Additional charges will be assessed for the following:
- Additional display table(s)
- Additional chairs
- Garment rack
Do the following by July 15, 2020:
- If you haven’t already, complete the 2020 HiSTEP Registration
- Complete the 2020 TIGS Application
- Mail in a check for $200.00 (Full Booth), or $100.00 (Half Booth) for the booth fee
- Make check payable to: State of Hawaii/DBEDT
- Mailing address:
Mr. Dennis T. Ling
DBEDT/Business Development and Support Division
P.O. Box 2359
Honolulu, HI 96804
Deadline to Apply for 2020 TIGS – Wednesday, July 15, 2020
- Deadline to withdraw from participation: August 15, 2020. No refunds will be approved after this date.
- Fixture and other special requests will be coordinated between August and September 2020.
Contact Marlene Hiraoka at (808)587-2758; email: firstname.lastname@example.org
HiSTEP Program Information
Go to the HiSTEP page to learn more about the HiSTEP program.
Funded in part through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration