Inaugural Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Forum
2200 North Pearl Street
Dallas, TX 75201
2200 N Pearl St, Dallas, TX 75201, USA
U.S. Commercial Service & the North Texas District Export Council present the Inaugural Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Forum: Expanding Trade in North America & Beyond. Registration Now Open. Dates: May 27 & 28, 2020, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, Texas.
This is a must-attend event for women entrepreneurs who wish to boldly grow their business into new markets! In anticipation of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), this dynamic forum provides a truly unique opportunity to gain the tools, skills and networks to build an export strategy and develop business connections..
- Featuring Industry Leaders from the following sectors: Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Design & Construction, Education, Energy,
- Information & Communication Technology, and Medical Devices & Services
- Country Market Outlooks and Global Trade Skills Development
- B2B and B2G Business Development Meetings
- Access to Markets, Networks, Mentors, and Capital
Is your organization interested in sponsoring this premier event? We have sponsorship opportunities with benefits at every level. Review the sponsorship flyer for complete details!
Questions about the event or becoming a sponsor?
2020 Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Forum Organizers:
U.S. Commercial Service, North Texas District Export Council, Minority Business Development Agency