Inaugural Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Forum (Part 1 of 6)
Inaugural Women’s Global Trade Empowerment Forum, a six-part web series
May 28, 2020 (Inauguration)
- Series Schedule: May 28 (Inauguration), June 11, June 25, July 9, July 23, August 6
- Venue: Virtual platform
- Cost: $95 for the complete six-part web series
This is a must-attend event for women entrepreneurs who wish to boldly grow their business into new markets! In anticipation of the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement (USMCA), this dynamic forum provides a truly unique opportunity to gain the tools, skills and networks to build an export strategy and develop business connections.
- Featuring Industry Leaders from the following sectors:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Automotive, Design & Construction
- Education, Energy
- Information & Communication Technology
- Medical Devices & Services
- Market Country Outlooks and Global Trade Skills Development
- B2B and B2G Business Development Meetings
- Access to Markets, Networks, Mentors, and Capital
For more information and to register your interest, visit: https://northtexasdec.regfox.com/wgtefregistration.
We look forward to your participation!
U.S. Commercial Service, North Texas District Export Council, Minority Business Development Agency