Canceled: Natural Products Expo West
The 2021 Hawaii Pavilion is canceled. We are planning to participate in 2022.
Hawaii Pavilions (HiSTEP-HP) is a program that gathers groups of Hawaii companies to participate in major trade shows in a Hawaii pavilion. HiSTEP-HP trade shows include but are not limited to:
- Canceled: Natural Products Expo West – May 24-27, 2021 – Anaheim, CA
- The 2021 Hawaii Pavilion is canceled. A Pavilion is planned for March 8-12, 2022 in Anaheim.
- Canceled: BIO International Convention – June 14-17, 2021 – Boston, MA
- The 2021 Hawaii Pavilion is canceled. A Pavilion is planned for June 13-16, 2022 when BIO will take place in San Diego.
- Hankyu Hawaii Fair – July 7-12, 2021 – Osaka, Japan
- Tokyo International Gift Show (TIGS) – October 2021 (dates TBA) – Tokyo, Japan
Space is limited and will be on a first come first serve basis. To participate in HiSTEP-HP:
- Complete the HiSTEP registration.
- Note: Registration does not obligate you to a booth, nor does it guarantee space at a Hawaii Pavilion. A program manager will be in contact with the details. DBEDT/BDSD reserves the right to final decision.
- Subscribe to our email list to stay informed about upcoming trade shows
- Review the HiSTEP-HP trade shows on the Events page
For Hawaii companies seeking to participate in food-focused trade shows, such as FoodEx Japan, please contact Yukashi Smith at the Hawaii Dept. of Agriculture, Yukashi.M.Smith@hawaii.gov. Also, please visit the HDOA website to find a list of food-focused trade shows.