2014 ALA Hawaii Exhibition seeking Hawaii product manufacturers, distributors for 17th Annual “Local Vendor Show”
Posted on May 27, 2014 in Helping Business, News
The National American Logistics Association, together with the Local Hawaii Chapter, is hosting the 17th Annual “Local Vendor Show,” to be held on August 20, 2014 at the Pacific Beach Hotel from 8:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. This is a special opportunity for manufacturers and distributors of products Made in Hawaii, or are unique to Hawaii, to display, sample, and present their products to Hawaii Commissary and Exchange buyers. The key decision-makers will be in attendance, so this is your time to sell your product. One-on-one meetings will be scheduled on Friday, August 22nd and Saturday, August 23rd.
NEW THIS YEAR: need help with your sales and distribution? We will hold a distributor meeting so companies can discuss possible business partnerships prior to the Vendor Food / Trade Show.
Snapshot of event details:
- Cost to participate is $495.00 per booth.
- Size of booth is 8’ depth x 8’ width. Event space is limited to 100 booths. First come, first served.
- Maximum of 2 company representatives per booth.
- One preparation class and one distributor meeting will be held starting in July.
- DeCA forms will be made available.
- Booth Identification signs and POS will be each vendor’s responsibility.
- Table assignments will be distributed 2 weeks prior to the event.
- Vendors are to supply all necessary supplies to include but not limited to:
- Trash receptacles and bags
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning their booth(s)
- Cooking and sampling of items will be allowed. (No gas cooking)
SUBJECT TO CHANGE
To register, or for any questions,
please contact: Mark Honda
at (808) 845-3211 / firstname.lastname@example.org
Space is limited. Booths will be issued on a first come, first served basis.