2022 Tokyo International Gift Show Application
The Department of Business, Economic Development & Tourism is pleased to invite Hawaii companies to participate in the Hawaii Pavilion at the TIGS Autumn 2022 show from September 7-9, 2022, at Tokyo Big Sight Venue, Tokyo, Japan.
We are excited about bringing Hawaii companies back together again to showcase products from Hawaii. TIGS is the largest internatioanl trade show in Japan with about 3,000 exhibitors, including more than 2,000 Japanese exhibitors across more than 45 categories. Show organizers anticipate more than 200,000 buyers, wholesalers, and distributors to attend the three-day trade show.
Space is limited and base on “First Come, First Serve”, we wish to encourage all eligible companies to complete the application and submit to DBEDT as soon as possible.
Deadline: please complete and submit the application by June 15, 2022 (Wednesday).
The following form is mandatory for participation in the 2022 TIGS. Please also complete the 2022 HiSTEP Registration form if you have not yet registered the 2022 HiSTEP program.
Should you have any questions, please call Timothy Tiu at (808) 587-2759 or contact him via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Complete the online interest form and submit to DBEDT by May 20, 2022 (Friday).
- Complete the 2022 HiSTEP Registration. (if you have not already done so)
- Complete this 2022 TIGS Application by June 15, 2022 (Wednesday).
– Note: There will be a $1,000 charge for a full booth (3m x 3m), or a *$600 charge for a shared half-booth. For half booths, only two (2) companies will be allowed per booth.
- Your company will be contacted by the event contactor, Jaxie Corporation, after your submission has been accepted by DBEDT.
- Mail in a check for $1,000.00 (Full Booth), or $600.00 (Half Booth) for the booth fee.
- Payment due no later than July 15, 2022 (Friday)
- Make check payable to: State of Hawaii/DBEDT
- Mailing address:
- Mr. Dennis T. Ling
DBEDT/Business Development and Support Division
P.O. Box 2359
Honolulu, HI 96804
- Mr. Dennis T. Ling
We appreciate your time and thank you for your interest.
1) Apply for 2022 TIGS: June 15, 2022 (Wednesday)
2) Payment Due No Later Than: July 15, 2022 (Friday)
Please email Timothy Tiu at email@example.com.
Mahalo for your submission!
Funded in part through a Grant with the U.S. Small Business Administration