Participate in the Pacific Regenerative Medicine ConferencePosted on Sep 19, 2017 in Medical Tourism, News, Regenerative Medicine
Pacific Regenerative Medicine Conference will gather industry experts, innovators and thought leaders in Regenerative Medicine and bring them to Hawaii. They will share research and scientific breakthroughs, discuss medical tourism and have skills labs for attendees, as well as many opportunities to network with industry experts and connect with vendors who support the Regenerative Medicine community.
- The process of replacing, engineering or regenerating human cells, tissues or organs to restore normal function
- Clinical Applications for Adult Stem Cell Therapies
- Regenerative Medicine and Cellular Therapy for treating various illnesses
- Increase our understanding of the intricate process of inflammation that can present in various forms such as: Asthma, IBS, COPD, Cardiovascular Disease, Diabetes and RA and obesity.
- Tissue Regeneration
- Material and Designs for Tissue Engineering
- Stem Cells – Tools to Battle Cancer
- Bone & Cartilage Tissue Engineering
- 3D BioPrinting – Scaffolds
- Clinical Medicine – Translation to the Clinic
- Regenerative Medicine and Medical Tourism
- Applications of Tissue Engineering
- Inflammation and Oxidative Stress
- Developments, Innovations and Breakthroughs in Regenerative Medicine
The conference will be held November 6-7th, with a welcome reception Sunday, November 5th at the Hawaii Convention Center in Honolulu, Hawaii closing with an optional golf outing with the pros at Turtle Bay on November 8th. Senator Dr Josh Green will provide the Keynote address.
For more information about attending, sponsoring and exhibiting go to the conference website.
View the PRMC Event Flyer.