Take Your Business Global with Help from SBAPosted on Sep 17, 2020 in News
Are you interested in reaching new customers? Discover how SBA’s 2020 Small Business Exporter of the Year found global success!
- Date: Thursday, September 24, 2020
- Time: 2:00pm to 3:00pm EST (8am-9am HST)
Businesses that trade are more resilient. Ninety-five percent of the world’s consumers and two-thirds of all purchasing power are located outside the United States. Nearly 98 percent of American exporters are small businesses accounting for a third of the United States’ $2.2 trillion in export value. The U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA) helps small business owners and entrepreneurs participate in this $46 trillion global trade economy.
In this session you will:
- Join SBA’s Office of International Trade’s Associate Administrator Loretta Greene for a celebration interview with SBA’s 2020 Exporter of the Year. Hear how they’re finding success in the global marketplace and their business strategies in the face of COVID-19.
- Get the latest information on the CARES Act and learn about SBA’s new Fast Track Service for exporters and businesses in the global supply chain.
- Learn about SBA’s State Trade Expansion Program (STEP) grants to help businesses reach new customers overseas.
- Discover how SBA’s export finance programs can help your business grow from Mary Hernandez, SBA Export Finance Manager for Southern Florida.
This is a can’t miss opportunity to tap into SBA’s export programs and services and go global. Sales opportunities in new markets are waiting for you!
Can’t attend live? You should still register! We will be sending out a link to the recording after the webinar to all registrants.
All SBA programs and services are provided on a nondiscriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance