One-Day Seminar – Managing Export Industry Costs: What Are The Advantages?
Date: January 29, 2015
Time: 9:00am – 3:50pm
Venue: The new Homer A. Maxey International Trade Resource Center / 2nd Floor Main Conference Room
Address: Free Trade Zone #9, 521 Ala Moana Blvd.
Across from Restaurant Row, at traffic light turn off Ala Moana Blvd. onto Channel St.
Parking: Limited free parking in front of the Maxey Center, metered parking on Channel St.
Registration fee: $65 per person
Pre-pay on PayPal
No walk-up payment
- This seminar addresses the cost Hawaii companies pay to export service providers such as shippers, insurers, consultants and distributors to get their product to a foreign market — special emphasis on costs related to shipping and overseas distributors
- Examine how these costs impact your financials and company profit pool
- Receive recommendations for managing these costs
- Learn if your company is ready to use the advantages provided by Hawaii’s Free Trade Zone #9
- Listen to forecasts on emerging trends in the export service industry that will affect Hawaii companies the next 12 to 24 months
- Engaging speakers with frontline experience and fresh perspectives