USDA Rural Development Hosts Public Private Partnership Meeting, September 22 & 23 – Free of ChargePosted on Sep 8, 2015 in Agriculture, CBED, News, USDA Rural Development
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Office of Rural Development is hosting a Public Private Partnership Meeting. The focus of this two-day meeting will be on public-private partnerships for rural communities.
- The morning of Day One will focus on Lender’s Training. This will be a discussion of Rural Development opportunities for lenders.
- The afternoon of Day One and all of Day Two, some of the topics to be
- Financing Projects in Rural America – Lender/Capital Market Experience with Bob Pennington, Managing Director, Raymond James.
- Rural Healthcare Trends, Reform and State Outlook – Diana Shaw, Executive Director, Lanaʻi Community Health Center. Feasibility Study, Ross Manson, Principal, Eide Bailly.
- USDA Rural Development Hawaii State Director and guests will be introduced to kick off the event.
Exhibitor booths are available for lenders/funders or other organizations as space allows. They are free of charge but space is limited. Please let us know right away if you would like a booth.
Registration is required. Attached are the public private partnership flyer, hotel information & registration form. The registration deadline is September 18th, so register today to save your spot for this free meeting. Please return the completed registration form to Robin.Pulkkinen@hi.usda.gov.
If you have any questions, please contact: Robin Pulkkinen | Community Programs Director, Rural Development – Hawaii/Western Pacific Region, Robin.Pulkkinen@hi.usda.gov, phone 808-933-8317, fax 855-878-2460