MBDA Presents Business Check-Up WorkshopPosted on Feb 21, 2018 in News
Date: Wednesday, February 28, 2018
Time: 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
Venue: Kapiolani Community College, Manono Building, Room 104
Cost is FREE, but you must Register on Eventbrite.
This workshop will provide you with tools, methods and probing questions to check up on how your business is doing so you can determine what you need to do to maintain and grow a profitable business. Business owners can get caught up in the day-to-day running of their business and not realize that they may:
- Pursue target markets that have changed and are no longer profitable;
- Not have the right equipment, people and facilities for their growth;
- Become outdated by competition tactics;
- Pursue pricing tactics that can lead to financial ruin.
The workshop will cover six areas of your business you should be reviewing every three months.
- Business Self Analysis – Monitor key areas that make or break a business
- Marketing Review – Industry Trends, Target Market Changes, Competition, Pricing and Promotional Strategies
- Operations/Management Check-Up – Manpower, Organization, Outside Resources, Facilities, Equipment
- Financial Condition – Actual Results to Projected, Trend Analysis & Industry Standards, Financial Ratio Analysis, Macro & Micro View: Margin Analysis, Pricing Strategy
- Profit Improvement Tools – Breakeven Analysis & Profit Improvement Ideas
Please see event flyer.