Sign Up for the 2017 BIO International ConventionPosted on Feb 7, 2017 in BIO International Convention, Hawaii Life Sciences, Hawaii Pavilion, News
Once again the State of Hawaii will participate in the BIO International Convention, which will take place this year at the Convention Center in San Diego, California from June 19-22, 2017. The Hawaii Department of Business, Economic Development and Tourism (DBEDT), the Maui Economic Development Board (MEDB) and the High Technology Development Corporation (HTDC) will take the lead this year in organizing the Hawaii Pavilion at BIO. If you participated in BIO last year in San Francisco, we hope to have a similar set-up with company pods with backboards and then conference tables available for meetings. Go to the 2016 BIO International Flickr album to view photos from last year’s Hawaii Pavilion.
We are currently canvassing Hawaii life science companies and research organizations to see who would like to participate in BIO this year. As you probably know BIO brings thousands of life science leaders from 60+ countries together for one week of intensive, networking activity where new opportunities are identified and promising partnerships begin. This is a great venue to showcase Hawaii life sciences and help our companies and researchers develop new opportunities. For more information visit the BIO International Convention website.
Participation in the Hawaii Pavilion will include:
- Free booth space which includes a pod module, backboard with your company information, and two chairs. See examples from last year
- Free Exhibitor Registration plus extra exhibitor passes for guests.
- Free Exhibitor Partnering Account, an online tool to assist with targeting partners and arranging meetings. Note this type of partnering account by default schedules your meetings in the Hawaii Pavilion.
- DBEDT, MEDB, HTDC support in the Hawaii Pavilion throughout the BIO event.
- For profit life science companies can also apply for additional assistance through the HiSTEP program. For more information go to the HiSTEP page.
How to Register
If you are interested in participating in the Hawaii Pavilion at BIO in San Diego, please complete online application. Also, please feel free to share this information with any other Hawaii life science companies or research organizations you think may be interested in participating.
Feel free to contact one of us if you have questions:
Phone: (808) 587-2785) or
Phone: (808) 587-2753)