Natural Products Expo West Trade Show
What is Expo West?
Natural Products Expo West is THE event to discover the product trends that will rule 2024-25 and the newest products designed to keep you healthy, fit and on your game.
The annual event hosts more than 85,000 attendees over the four-day period, with approximately 3,500 exhibiting companies. The other component of the event is the education program filled with lectures delivered by industry greats covering everything from issues facing the natural products industry, consumer purchasing habits, climate change tools, product trends and innovation, farming and agriculture and so much more.
Everyone from the media to bloggers to ingredient suppliers and retailers attend the event looking for new products, connecting with company owners and discovering brand spanking new companies looking to shape the future of healthy products. These young companies attend the event hoping to create product buzz and consumer demand that leads to much-needed distribution deals and product placement in stores.
Exhibitors are trying to keep up with ever-changing consumer demand by showcasing new products, introducing updated packaging and educating consumers.
Two reasons — making sales and spotting trends. The event is a picture of what to expect from the natural products industry in 2024-25 and an insight into what products will grace store shelves, be highlighted in magazines and on blogs.
Sign up Now!
Space is limited! DBEDT has secured only ten (10) 10’ (wide) x 8’ (deep) booths on the North Hall in the Hot Products Section.
Cost is $2,500 (this is a subsidized price; the actual cost of booth is $9,100).
Furniture and equipment provided: Two (2) 6′ Skirted Counters; Two (2) Padded Stools; Carpet; and Electricity (5 Amp/500 Watts).
All other equipment and furniture for the booth will be at the exhibitor’s expense.
Steps to Sign Up:
- Please fill out and submit the HiSTEP Registration form.
- Please confirm on this form the number of booths you want and describe the product you will promote by 4:30 PM, Friday, December 22, 2023.
- Please mail your deposit check to DBEDT to arrive before the deadline of 4:30 PM, Friday, December 29, 2023:
- Check made payable to “State of Hawaii/DBEDT”
- Mailing address:
DBEDT / Business Development & Support Division
ATTN: Dennis Ling
P.O. Box 2359
Honolulu, HI 96804
- Please check and complete a New Exhibitor Application and submit it directly to the NPEW show organizer. Note: there is a non-refundable $95 fee application fee. Exhibitors must meet the show’s standards in order to be approved. See Expo Standards. You will receive an email from the show’s Standards Department when you are approved.
Please note if you do not meet the standards and are not accepted by the show to participate, the show organizer and the State will not refund the $95 application fee.
Once you receive your approval email, please forward a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org. DBEDT will not deposit your booth fee check until we know you have been approved for participation by NPEW.
Questions? Please email email@example.com